My (published) writing:
- I write regularly for devozine, a teen devotional magazine. Check out a list of some of my devotions here.
- I was featured in The Upper Room, writing about bees and light and God as a mother figure. See also the blog posts that go with them: on bees and on my own mom.
- I’ve written several articles for Off the Page about feeling unlovable, Harry Potter, finding God in nature, and creativity.
- Several of my devotions were included in the Upper Room Disciplines 2017 devotional book, as well as in a recent Alive Now and The Secret Place.
- Devotions I’ve written for Advent, Advent, Lent, and Lent!
- I helped write an article about the long-tailed manakin for the Cornell Lab’s database on neotropical birds.
- This is a short story I had published in Cum Laude: The Scholarly Evening Post.
- My sermon “Waiting for Justice” was published in the Pittsburgh Theological Journal (it begins on page 86 of the journal, which is page 88 of the PDF). Here is an audio of me preaching a shortened version of the sermon.
- A video of my sermon, “Out of the Way!” on Luke 2:41-52.
- Here is the audio of a sermon I preached on Isaiah 40:21-31 and Mark 1:32-34, as well as the bulletin that I put together for the service.